We want you to meet one of our favorite members of our Salty Squad… Cindy Sterling! Keep reading below for and interview with Model Cindy Sterling!
- Where do you live? West Hollywood, CA
- How old are you? 20 years old – finally 21 on July 30th! (Zodiac: LEO) Summer baby
- Tell us about yourself! I am a huge overachiever perfectionist who wants to give to those I love & contribute to something bigger beyond my personal world. I do however try to practice patience & being humble. It’s important to strive to be the best version of yourself yet enjoy the present and what you currently already have. There is no moment like the present! I protect my energy and avoid bad vibes – so I stay around people who are laughing, living, creating, and happy. Its okay to be blue its natural but I’m all about putting positive energy into the world.
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning? First thing I do in the morning is set the right mood & play music that will get me in a good mood. After I check my e-mails, brush my teeth, and figure out a list of what I need to do! Music for sure is the absolute first.
- You’re gorgeous! What’s your beauty routine like? My Beauty Routine Includes: Coconut Oil 1-2 times a week. It’s more effective 3 times a week but I never have the time. This is only effective for making your hair smoother if you leave it in for at least an hour or 2 before washing it out.Charcoal pills on my toothbrush/toothpaste 3 times out of the week. It makes for a whiter smile! I used to do teeth whitening strips but those strip your enamel and hurt your teeth. Charcoal Peel Off Masks when my skin is going through a bad time. It removes all the underlying problems in your skin like blackheads. It pulls out things from your face including oil so it’s important to moisturize after. Clinique Moisturizer literally saves my life during HUGE moments of crisis when the LA heat dries out my skin. Its worked for me & for many of my friends to literally save their skin. It can be found at Sephora, Macy’s, Ulta or online of course – and it extremely affordable. I use jojoba oil to keep my hair thick after all the hair dyeing/straightening/heating that i do to it through out the year. I apply a small amount to my scalp and ends in the shower when shampooing my hair to keep my hair thicker after all the hair dyeing/straightening/heating that i do to it through out the year. My eyebrow secret is that I get my eyebrows threaded for usually around $7-$12. The ladies that thread brows at these brow bars really know how to give you a fierce shape and it comes out looking way more precise and clean then other methods like waxing or plucking. My make-up routine is: Foundation – Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow by Benefit. Mascara – Get Up & Grow by Almay & Colossal Volum Express by Maybelline. Lip Color – Tartiest Lip Paint by Tarte’ in the color: TBT
- If you had to wear the same outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be? If I could wear only 1 outfit for the rest of my life it would have to be something really soft and comfy. So either a onesie or something like a romper haha
- What’s on your playlist right now? I have a pretty sick playlist compiled of songs I crave to hear called “CR^VE on Spotify“. Click HERE to listen to my playlist on Spotify! It includes songs like Fashion Killa by A$AP Rocky, Wicked by Mansionz, ILYSB by LANY, Heartbreaker by Bad Suns, I Like Me Better by LAUV.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? I want to travel everywhere – mainly tropical and historical places with not many cold cities on the list but if I could travel anywhere right now it would be…Monaco, France to start and go through Paris, take a train to Venice, Italy and then fly out to somewhere tropical like Hawaii or Bali, Indonesia.
- What’s your fave thing to do in your downtime? In my downtime all I really want to do is hang out with my close best friends and be laughing so hard until it hurts and I can’t stand up or speak correctly. It doesn’t really matter where we are but probably the beach or in the city doing something cool.
- What’s your favorite style from Salty Mermaid? My favorite pieces from Salty Mermaid Swim is the Salty n’ Sassy Midnight Reversible Bikini! I wore this bikini when I shot with Salty Mermaid Swim and it was the set I was most comfortable in. I like that its reversible but really overall just love its simplicity & shape! It also make your bum look great and is incredibly soft.